Custom Crush Processing Services
At Texas Custom Wine Works our wine making and cellar teams provide the highest level of wine making expertise, technical advice and guidance for our clients and their wine making needs. With a wine making staff, we follow our client's wine making and production protocols with detailed care and consideration. Whether pressing white juice, bottling custom blends or making finished case goods from a custom crush, we work closely with clients to ensure a quality product with superior customer service every time.
- 3 presses accommodating lots ranging from ½ ton to 20 tons per press cycle
- Can receive and process fruit in ½ ton picking bins AND 2 ton valley bins/gondolas
- Red processing options include hand sorting, vibratory sorting table, de-stem and ship or de-stem or ferment
- Small bin and fermentation barrel open top available
- White processing options include hand sorting, vibratory sorting table, whole cluster press, chill, settle & ship or press & ferment. Floatation clarification available
- Stainless tank storage ranging in size from 500 to 4,500 gallons for a combined 200,000 gal capacity