Custom Processing Services
At TCWW our winemaking and cellar teams provide the highest level of winemaking expertise, technical advice and guidance for our clients and their winemaking needs. With a winemaking staff, we follow our clients’ winemaking and production protocols with detailed care and consideration. Whether pressing white juice, bottling custom blends or making finished case goods from a custom crush, we work closely with clients to ensure a quality product with superior customer service every time.
- 5 presses (4 Different Press Sizes Available) accommodating lots as small as ½ ton to 20 tons per press cycle
- Can receive and process fruit in ½ ton picking bins AND 2 ton valley bins/gondolas
- Red processing options include hand sorting, vibratory sorting table, de-stem and ship or de-stem or ferment
- Small bin and fermentation barrel open top available
- White processing options include hand sorting, vibratory sorting table, whole cluster press, chill, settle & ship or press & ferment. Floatation clarification available
- Stainless tank storage ranging in size from 500 gal. to 16,000 gal gallons for a combined 200,000 gal capacity